Blog Hiatus

It's been two months since my last blog post. I know I've been neglecting this blog the last few months. I have a bad case of writer's block. In fact, I didn't accept any writing assignment from PEP after Zombadings because of this problem. Despite this, I still religiously update the sidebar with the latest films that I've seen. Anyway, I'm back now and I hope I'm back for good.

To shake things up, I'm introducing new sections in this blog.

Advance Warning I did a list last year featuring my most anticipated movies. Read the last part here. Instead of doing another list for 2011, I will just post trailers and promotional materials one movie at a time.

Now Showing As the name suggests, I'll write about films that are currently playing in our theaters.

Soundbytes for album reviews, music videos, news, and anything about music. Aside from being a film enthusiast, I'm fond of music as well.

Couch Potato I'm not a big TV fan, but I have my fair share of reality shows and mini series. I'll share my current boob tube addictions in this section.

Click Here where I will post links to articles that I think will interest you.

Aside from the aforementioned sections, I will continue posting my PEP Reviews, Film Logs, and Lists. In fact, I'm already preparing my year-end lists as early as now. Color me excited!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails