Advance Warning: We Need To Talk About Kevin


It is but right that I feature my most anticipated film in Advance Warning. When I heard about We Need To Talk About Kevin during this year's Cannes Film Festival, I was immediately hooked. It doesn't hurt that it stars my most favorite actress, Tilda Swinton. Everyone is buzzing about her performance in Lynne Ramsay's adaption of a novel about a fictional school massacre told through the perspective of the killer's mother. The mother, of course, is played by the versatile Tilda Swinton. We Need To Talk About Kevin joins the long list of films about school murders like Elephant, Bowling for Columbine, Polytechnique, and Beautiful Boy. What separates We Need To Talk About Kevin from the rest of the pack is that it is played out like a thriller, a cautionary tale, a horror film.

Aside from the chilling trailer above, the promotional posters of this film are probably some of the best I've seen this year. See below.



Advance Warning: We Need To Talk About Kevin
Director: Lynne Ramsay
Starring: Tilda Swinton, John C. Reilly, Ezra Miller

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails