Best Film Performances of 2010 (Pinoy): Long List

BEST ACTRESS

Bea Garcia
Faculty

Che Ramos
Faculty

Xyriel Manabat
Ang Tanging Ina Mo: Last Na 'To

Meryll Soriano
Donor

Lovi Poe
Mayohan

LJ Reyes
The Leaving

Kalila Aguilos
Emir

Dulce
Emir

Irma Adlawan
Vox Populi

Fe GingGing Hyde
Sheika

Bea Alonzo
Sa'yo Lamang

Angelica Panganiban
Here Comes the Bride

Jodi Sta. Maria
Third World Happy

Eden Villarba
Ang Damgo ni Eleuteria


BEST ACTOR

Tirso Cruz III
Sigwa

Marvin Agustin
Sigwa

Sid Lucero
Muli

Dwight Gaston
The Arrival

Marc Abaya
Dagim

John Lloyd Cruz
Miss You Like Crazy

Coco Martin
Noy

Baron Geisler
Donor

Ronnie Lazaro
Ishmael

Pen Medina
Layang Bilanggo

JM De Guzman
Rekrut

I'm in the process of trimming down this list. I'll post my final picks on a separate blog post soon. What are your favorites? Sound off on the comments section.

UPDATE: Here are my top picks for best actor and actress, along with my top 15 films of the year. Click here.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hi there, my amazing director remton siega zuasola (ang damgo ni eleuteria) shared this link with me, and i am more than honored and flattered to make it to your list.:) would it be okay though if i request for my name to be changed? it's eden villarba by the way:)

Anonymous said...

there are plenty of good performances during cinema one originals. i'll add aaron villaflor in astro and mark gil in ishmael to your list.

Alem said...

may dagdag ako sa best actress. yung little girl sa halaw.

Fidel Antonio Medel said...

@Eden Thanks for that info. I've been searching the net to find your name but to no avail, I can't find anything. Only Donna Gimeno and Suzette Ranillo (who I believe is not in Damgo) are listed on your film's IMDB page. Good job on Damgo. My friends and I couldn't stop laughing on your scenes with the recruiter.

@Anonymous I actually considered those two performances. They are included in the longer long list. ; )

Anonymous said...

no jodi sta. maria in chassis?

Fidel Antonio Medel said...

@Alem Oh yeah. I forgot about her. Gustung-gusto ko yung scene na tumatakbo siya tapos close-up yung shot.

@Anonymous I think Jodi's performance in Third World Happy is better than Chassis depsite the fact that she's on every scene on the latter. She was good in Chassis but I have problems with the movie. Medyo one-note yung performance niya.

Anonymous said...

good choice! but wait bakit hindi napasali si Fanny Serramo at Gloria Romero sa Tarima? I think both of them deserve na mapasama sa list.

Fidel Antonio Medel said...

I've heard good things about their performance in Tarima, but I wasn't able to see that film. I didn't include films I didn't see for obvious reasons. = )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails